I am an intuitive healer and medium. I connect to the infinite realm to shift, change and transform people’s lives. I have worked with many clients on a theory that many other reputable scientists have since come to support. I also specialize in authentic system of ancient Indian Vedic Astrology, Remedies and Vastu Shastra.
I recommend diet to balance chakras, diagnose diseases through birth chart readings and aura scanning. I have been practicing the power of healing and blessings from my childhood days and I use these blessings to heal and cure my clients. I am frequently consulted in India and internationally. My personal mission is to help as many people as possible overcome their energy blockages and raise their energetic frequencies – because the more people that accomplish this, better off our world will be. I am also confident that once your experience the benefits of divine energy solutions by me; you will want to continue your journey with me and that makes it a win-win situation for both parties. I believe in giving guidance on specific questions and suggestions for Remedial Measures in simple practical easy to follow way.
Tell us about any current projects or initiatives you wish to promote?
Currently, I am also working on the science of affirmations and switch words. I am also carrying out research in decoding thyroid, diabetes, arthritis, depression, obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) and infertility.
What has been your biggest challenge in achieving your success?
Some of the medically ill patients that I have come across have been my biggest challenges. A client of mine who was suffering from throat cancer was completely disheartened and shattered as he had tried everything before coming to me. It was difficult case but with the grace of god, I was able to successfully help this client of mine and his disease did get completely cured with my healings. I had also successfully solved two very difficult and challenging kidnapping cases with my intuitive powers recently.
What has been your greatest achievement personally?
Following are some of my personal achievements other than the satisfaction I receive in doing what I do:
1) India Excellence Award for her contribution in the field of Astrology on 1st July, 2015 at India International Center, New Delhi.
2) Awarded by Walk India for supporting Gender Equality Campaign on 7th August, 2015 at Garden of Five Senses, Saket, New Delhi.
3) Indian Patriotic Award by Naveen Foundation on 14th August, 2015 at Pashchim Vihar, New Delhi.
4) Aaj ki Delhi Achievement award for achievement in field of Astrology on 21st August, 2015 at Arya Auditorium, East of Kailash, New Delhi.
5) Awarded by Delhi Government at Sanrakshan 2015 for supporting Green Campaign on 3rd September in Janakpuri.
6) Guest of Honor as a Judge of Mr. and Miss Divine 2015 on 4th September, 2015 at Radisson Blue, Dwarka.
7) Delhi Fashion and Film Promotion Society awarded Puneet Sharmaa as Celebrity Astrologer for her excellence in the field of Astrology at Aaj Ki Delhi-IIFT Fashion Awards 2015 on 19th September, 2015 at Toast Garden Lounge, Gurgaon.
8) Guest of Honor at Mystic India Fest 2015 on 15th December 2015 at PhD House, New Delhi.
9) Received “MODI RATAN AWARD” award for acheivements in the field of ASTROLOGY on 7th Foundation Day of Bhartiya Modi Army by BJP National Vice President Parsottambhai Rupala Ji.
10) Received “YASHASWI GAURAV SAMMAAN” and honoured as “SASHAKT NAARI” in the field of ASTROLOGY and Healing by Yashbabu Charitable Trust on 11th March, 2016.
11) Certificate of Honour in the event “Art with Fashion” shoot organised by DC Art Galary on 3rd April, 2016.
12) Invited as Chief Guest and Judge in Aaj Ki Delhi Mr. India, Mrs. India and Miss India Contest as Celebrity Astrologer on 1st June 2016.
If you weren’t doing what you do now, what would you be doing?
I don’t think there is anything else I would have been doing. I was born to be an astrologer and healer. I was born to help people realise their dreams. Being a healer has been god’s gift to me and not something that I chose to be.
Who has been your biggest inspiration?
My clients are my biggest inspiration and source of motivation. When I see them successfully overcoming their difficult times, it does inspire me and helps me do my job even better.
What does the future hold for you?
I fulfil my purpose in life seeing others as an aspect of myself. When they are hungry, I am hungry; when they hurt, I hurt; when they are healer; it is I who receive; when they are happy; I am happy. I choose to work in peace for the good of the whole. Wherever I go, I become essential to the flow of outer life and appreciate the great joy of recognising and meeting the deeper needs of others. I cooperate with everyone else in the fulfilment of their higher self selected purpose. In the joy of being, I accept all my self-assumed obligations as a high responsibility. In this way, I try my best to justify my life’s purpose and that is exactly what I hope to continue doing in my future.
I was born and brought up in the small town of Chamba in Himachal Pradesh. I completed my graduation and post graduation from there. I has also written two poetry books- ‘rasme wafa’ and ‘ andheron se ujalon tak’. I am married Mr. Ashwani Kumar who is currently serving as AEE (civil) in Boarder Roads Organisation. I am blessed with two wonderful kids, a son and a daughter. I had given my first ever prediction at the age of eleven and since then I had been doing so along with my studies. I never really realised when this gift of god became my main profession. In my life’s journey I have healed so many patients of incurable diseases miraculously. I have been blessed to receive “Women Excellence Award” and “Modi Ratna Award”.
Email: [email protected]
Contact: +91- 989-928-9135; +91- 807-661-6971
Facebook Page: Puneet Sharmaa / God Grace by Puneet & Kanika